Tim My Attic Finds Today}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim My Attic Finds Today}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Can;t do any fleaing as his store is closed because of the Noreaster where having today; so i went back to the attic and found a few of my own goodies which have been buried for ages.
    2 More Boston Bruins Yearbooks 73/74 75/76 and has all the HOFers in it Orr Espo's and so on.
    Next found a nice little envelope with the White House on it and has a card signed by Gerald Ford in it.
    Envelope and card are both Mint and the Postmark for the Washinton DC area is clearly shown on the envelope as well.
    Next found the originial Hostess twinkies Test set with all it;s cards and in mint shape and the mailer from Interstate Bakeries is there as well making it a nicee little one of a kind item.
    Then found a buyback from Hoops for the original first card made of David Robinson and has the all rookie team on the reverse and u had to send in a 1 dollar and ten empty packs to get this one and it was a very limited set at the time.
    Next found a 1976 Glossy set mini of the 1976 Topps set and has just about all HOFers in it and it was packaged in plastic and it;s mint as well.
    Next found the original dome set from Stadium with Derek Jeter;s first card and the set still has the complete dome and all the cards and the box which i got it in from Stadium. or Topps .
    Then i found a really one of a kind item as well.
    JackRrioux;s the one who gave me the Stan Musial 54 Red Heart also gave me this saleman sample test set for the 1991 Fleer Basketball cards and it;s is also mint and the cards are all perfect s well.
    Don;t think i did to bad today and am going to keep cleaning as i have half the attic walkable now.
    Just got to get rid of 75 paintings by Son painted so i can move around some more up there.
    Have a nice and stay warm day.

Terry
    The Bear

Nice find, Momma Bear is going to be happy if you keep cleaning up! So its a win win for you both.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Ya since i got the baseball card room done she has been on me to get my 30's radio collection and my Candlestick phone collection moved to my Card room and get the attic cleaned so we can have a gigantic yard sale which i now have over 70 boxes of stuff packed up for and put in the back part of the attic until Spring as we have a City Why garage sell every year and this way we will be moving a lot of stuff as well.
      My torch mini and big from my busines the Snow sled trailer the Power washer and all that stuff i am going to move in this one so i have all kinds of room to work with.
      Terry
      The Bear

Comment

I'm working in my "attic" right now, which is just a small crawl space, all's I am finding is itchy insulation. I'll trade you.

Comment

Eric
          Funny thing about that as when i moved in i never had a attic and i went up and removed about 15 batts of that really dangereous asteboes insulation and a friend of mine who was losing his house to urban renewal offered to sell me the house for tearing it down.
          So i said to peek a boo one day is their any new wood in the house and he says i just added on to rooms the summer before last in 1980.
          I bought the house tore it down and had more than enough pink panther insulation to do my attic twice over and had all brand new pine boards to do my walls and the floor for a cool 100.00 which i bought the house for.
          Peekie came over many a day and helped me take stuff out and the Marilate Cubbereds where all brand new as well and alone i had a thousand dollar kitchen bought and payed for alone.
          The Hardwood flooring i refinished and now is in my Baseball card room as i do most my own carpentry work myself anyways.
          My carpenter does all the climbing on the ladders re doing my roofs as my DR will no lobger allowed me to do as i have had 2 separated shoulders and broke my neck in 3 places in a car accident.
          Terry
          The Bear

Comment

I am pretty much redoing my entire house, I bought it a few years ago, paid it off, and should have just knocked it down and rebuilt from the foundation up. Its coming along nicely though, I really just knew how to roof before I got the house but now I am pretty good at doing almost anything since I do almost all the work myself. Right now I just added a small addition for a bathroom and laundry room. I am putting up some walls in another room and doing some drywall and mudding. Next will be carpets, which I think I'll just pay someone to do. It would annoy me to no end if I had ripples in my new carpet because I didn't stretch it right. Definitely keeps me busy, even though I get annoyed with it sometimes deep down I love it.

Comment

Yep i am redoing my cellar all over and really see a difference in my Wood and oil bill this year.
              I usually burn 4 cords of wood and 800 gallons of oil.
              So far 75 gallons of oil and 2 1/2 cords of wood/
              Really glad i went to an oil fired hot water heater and that alone will save me 800.00 in the light bill this year.
              We can get a pace loan at 1 per cent for 20 years to redo the whole house insulation wise which i have totaled down now and have enstalled all brand new Anderson Window Walls high intensity glass .
              All are glad windows and all are allow on my income taxes as energy tax credits as well.
              Terry
              The Bear

Comment

wow terry, that was a great day of finding goodies tucked away
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Working...
                X